1. Who can register on this website?
churchofchristmatrimony.com website is meant for the use of members of the Church of Christ from anywhere in the world.
2. Is there a fee to be paid for registration?
There is no fee to be paid for registration. Access to profiles of brides/grooms is free for the first 6 months from the date of registration. Thereafter, a nominal fee of Rs.500 or US$10 is to be paid every 6 months for continued access.
3. Is it mandatory for only the bride/groom to do the registration?
No. Registration on behalf of the bride/groom can be done by any relative / friend also. However, except for the username, mobile number and email, all other information in the profile should pertain to the bride/groom.
4. Is it mandatory to provide an email and mobile number during registration?
Yes. it is mandatory to provide a mobile number if you are registering from India. If you are registering from outside India, then it is mandatory to provide an email id. For registrations from India, registration OTP will be sent to both the mobile number and email id (if provided). For registrations from outside India, registration OTP will be sent to the email id only.
5. Is there a limit on the number of profiles that can be viewed?
At present, there is no limit to the number of profiles that can be viewed once you are logged in,
6. Can I view profiles without registration?
No, you cannot view profiles without registration. You can view profiles only if your registration is complete and if you have updated your profile with the mandatory information.
7. How do i know if the information provided by brides/grooms on this website is reliable?
We expect all brides/grooms or their relatives/friends who enter the profile information to be truthful and honest. churchofchristmatrimony.com cannot guarantee the authencity of any of the profiles.
8. Is there a verification process for profiles of brides/grooms?
Yes. We verify the church membership of the bride/groom by sending an email to the elder/preacher of the church congregation mentioned in the profile. If the elder/preacher confirms the membership, then there will be a 'VERIFIED' stamp when you view the profile. Please note that the 'VERIFIED' stamp only signifies that the church membership has been verified and not the other details mentioned in the profile.
9. Will my contact details or photos be visible to everyone registered on the website?
No. Your contact details (Name, mobile number, email, family details, church details, photos) will be visible only to those members who have expressed an interest in your profile and if you have accepted their interest. For other members, only the basic profile information will be visible.
We share the following basic information to all registered members:
Gender, Date of Birth, Birth Place, Marital Status, Mother Tongue, Native Place, Height, Weight, Education, Occupation, Income, Hobbies/Interests, Current place of Residence
10. Is there a fee to be paid if the marriage is finalised with a bride/groom found through churchofchristmatrimony.com?
No, there is no expectation of any fee whatsoever to be paid if the marriage has been finalised with a bride/groom found through this website. We would certainly apprecaite it if you could send a mail to email@example.com and inform us of the same, since it would encourage us to continue with this effort.