Step 1 : Register and create your account
- Read the terms and conditions of churchofchristmatrimony.com site and service by clicking on the 'Terms and Conditions' in the menu bar on the Home page.
- In the 'Register Here' box on the Home page, enter your choice of username/password and the email id/mobile no. as per the following format:
- username : any combination of alphabets and numbers (minimum 4 characters and maximum 8 characters) - Mandatory field
- password : any combination of alphabets and numbers (minimum 4 characters and maximum 8 characters) - Mandatory field
- email id : your personal email id to receive OTP and other communication - Optional field
- mobile no. : your 10 digit personal mobile number to receive OTP and other communication - Mandatory field
- Tick the check box near the 'I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of churchochristmatirmony.com' and then click on 'Register' Button.
- OTP will be sent to both your email id and mobile no. and will be valid for 10 minutes.
- Enter the OTP in the dialog box that will pop up once you click on the 'Register' Button.
- Once the correct OTP has been entered, your account will be created and you can login to the site.
Step 2 : Login and create your profile
- Once your registration is complete and your account is created, click on the LOGIN button on the top right hand corner of the Home Page.
- Enter the username and password that you had given while creating your account in Step 1.
- If the username and password is correct, then you will be taken to the 'Edit Profile' Page where you can enter your personal information and create your profile.
- There are 3 sections in your Profile:
- Account Information (which you had entered during registration)
- Basic Information (which will be shown to other members if your profile meets their search criteria)
- Additional Information (which will be shown only to such members who have expressed an interest in your profile and you have accepted it.)
- Once you have filled in your profile information, click on the UPDATE button to create your profile.
- You will be allowed to search other profiles only if your profile has been created.
Step 3 : Search for brides/grooms and Express Interest
- Once you have updated your profile, you can search for 'brides' or 'grooms' based on a search criteria or view all brides/grooms registered on the website.
- Click on 'Find Brides' or 'Find Grooms' to view all brides/grooms registered on the website (Note : Depending on your gender only 'Find Grooms' or 'Find Brides' menu will be displayed)
- You will also see a 'Search Profile' section on the left where you can search for brides/grooms after setting your search criteria.
- Once you see the profiles listed on the right, you can click on 'View Profile' to see more information about the bride/groom.
- If you would like to have more information or want to contact a bride/groom, click on the 'Express Interest' link which is given below each profile. Your request will be sent to the bride/groom through SMS/Email to be accepted/rejected.
- If your 'Express Interest' request is accepted, then you can view photos and additional information like contact details and church/family details, when you click on the 'View Profile' button.
- You can now directly contact the bride/groom through mobile/email and take it forward.